So Sum Lee, CPA, based in Hong Kong, China, is the Tax Director at KROST, CPAs. So Sum has over 18 years of experience in public accounting and has a wide range of experience in auditing, accounting and taxation. So Sum’s area of expertise includes industries such as wholesale, real estate investments, and restaurants.
So Sum has a degree in business economics with a minor in accounting from the University of California, Los Angeles. She is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
• KROST, Tax Director (September 2005 – current)
• Hsu, Yim, Leung & Koo LLP (August 1996 – September 2005)
• Bachelor of Arts, Majoring in Business Economics with a Minor in Accounting, University of California,
Los Angeles, 1996
• Member of California Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants