Jason Melillo is involved in all aspects of our firm’s accounting and assurance practice and is an expert in real estate, technology, and food & beverage industries. Jason is a frequent guest speaker and adviser for the California Society of CPA’s, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and other organizations, covering various specialty tax topics.
Jason works closely with clientele to help improve profitability and to efficiently reduce tax expense. Jason also regularly advises on other business issues related to various industries.
Jason grew up in La Canada, California, where he presently resides with his wife Billie and their eleven-year-old son Cameron, and their nine year old triplets Spencer, Audrey and Colin. Jason enjoys golfing, and coaching his children’s activities.
• KROST, Principal (January 2005 – present)
• KBKG, Principal (2000-Present)
• KROST, Audit Manager (1997 – 2004)
• Louis Foods, Inc. Controller (1988-1997)
• Bachelor of Science, Emphasis in Finance and Economics University of Southern California, (1988)
• Accounting Core Program University of California at Los Angeles, (1997-1998)
• Member of California Society of CPAs (1999 – present)
• Member of PrimeGlobal International Association
• Former Chair Management of Accounting Practice State Committee
• Former Chair Education Foundation Real Estate Conference Committee
• Member of American Institute of CPAs (1999 – present)
• Member of Southern California Food Consultants Group
• Lecturer – California Restaurant Association
• Lecturer – California Society of CPAs Education Foundation and discussion groups
• Lecturer – American Institute Certified Public Accountants
• La Canada – Flintridge Education Foundation Endowment, Trustee (2010 – present)
• La Canada – Flintridge Education Foundation, Treasurer (2007- 2010)
• Certified Grocers Federal Credit Union, Board of Directors (1995-2003)
• Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association (1991-present)
• Pasadena Enterprise Center, Past Chairman (1992-2007)
• Member Oakmont Country Club