Greg has been involved in the firm’s tax and business consulting practice for over 33 years and is currently the Principal. Over his career Greg developed his expertise in the restaurant industry and has been an integral part in the expansion of the firm’s niche in the industry. Working with other professionals, he has developed a “team approach” to identify problems and facilitate change for clients while regularly consulting and educating restaurant companies and restaurant industry groups.
Today, Greg is the practice leader for the firm’s largest concentration of clientele – the foodservice industry. He is involved with every aspect of the industry including operational consulting, tax consulting & compliance, financial consulting, accounting & auditing, and bookkeeping / business management services. As an active member on the LA board of the California Restaurant Association, Greg has become the “tax hotline” for the state, consulting with restaurant companies regarding tax and financial related issues.
Greg is a member of the PrimeGlobal World Board of Directors since 2015, a key member on the North American Board of Directors since 2012, and an active member since 2006.
He received his Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting from California Lutheran University in 1983 while working his internship with the firm.
• KROST, Managing Principal (2009 – Present)
• KROST, Principal (1989)
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Emphasis in Accounting, California Lutheran University (1983)
• Member of California Society of CPAs
• Member of American Institute of CPAs
• Member of California Restaurant Association
• Member of National Restaurant Association
• Member of PrimeGlobal International Association
• PrimeGlobal Board of Directors, World Board
• PrimeGlobal Board of Directors, North American Region
• California Restaurant Association Board of Directors, LA Chapter
• Ronald McDonald House – Treasurer (1986 – 1987)
• AICPA National Restaurant Conference Committee (2005 – Present)
• College of the Canyons Advisory Board – Restaurant & Hotel Culinary Arts Program (2005 – Present)
• College of the Canyons Advisory Board Member – Restaurant & Hotel Culinary Arts Program
• Co-author of PPC Guide for Restaurants and Bars – current